What's On Nyla's Desk?
My desk has a constant flow of drawings, samples, paperwork, files, product information and magazines among many other items. I like to refer to it as inspiring clutter, if that is such a thing. Our current projects are wonderful and exciting which makes the day to day mess much easier to handle than say all the piles that build up at home :) Here's what's happening this week on my desk:
- Working on millwork sketches for a new build project in Mount Royal.
- Drooling over beautiful fabrics samples that just arrived from MEMO Showroom.
- Coffee, of course.
- My Kate Spade spiral notebook is a daily staple.
- Reviewing lighting plans for our Naramata modern home project.
- Quick reminder notes for sourcing product.
- Chocolate, obviously.
- The Paper Mate Flair felt tip pen is my new favourite.