What's On Alex's Desk?
Today Alex is sharing some of the projects she's working on and what's on her desk. Truth be told she works at a round table as a make-shift desk because, well, as you may know we've outgrown our space. Alex has been über patient and thankfully she's organized! Here are the fun and inspiring things she currently has on the go...
- What's on my screen? Preparations for a new "NFDI Travel" blog post - stay tuned! :)
- "I am in a ____ State of Mind" notebook - a new cheap and cheerful find from Winners. This came in a pack of three with different colours and text on each book AND the pages are graph! Perfect for an interior designer.
- Hygge & West wallpaper for a clients home office - we are obsessed with this wallpaper!
- Stone Tile West penny rounds for a basement bar backsplash. We're using charcoal grout with this white tile for a graphic and impactful look.
- Paper Mate Flair pens are our go-to at the office. I opted for the purple one to add some colour to my day to day. ;)
- Tide-To-Go pen which sadly gets used daily...
- Imogen Heath fabric from Memo Showroom for some spring inspo.
- Kelly Wearstler fabric for a potential studio shade - drool!